Just wanted to ask how many of you can’t access courses (i.e. 2, 3, 5, etc.)
We got a few inquiries and are already looking into it.. but we need to know some details so we can exhaust all possible reasons for this issue. So let’s get on with it by answering the following questions:
- What course(s) are inaccessible?
- What unit and model are you using when that happened (Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone/iPhone)?
- Since when did you experience this problem of not being able to access these pages?
On the other hand, if YouTube videos freeze when you try to access them, this might have to do with hardware acceleration or browser type/version so please do any of the following and see if it solves this issue:
- Upgrade your browser or switch to using a different browser (Firefox seem to work pretty well, and Chrome should, too)
- Enable (turn ON) or Disable (turn OFF) hardware acceleration in your browser’s Settings.
Post your comments here if these do not solve your problem or if you got any other problems we haven’t tackled yet.
Thank you for helping us out!
BRC Web Dev Team.